The evolution of the spread of coronavirus creates a very dynamic situation that requires continuous assessment and, if necessary, short-term adjustments to new circumstances.
For up-to-date information, we recommend that you visit the websites of the relevant competent authorities:
For application recommendations of the Austrian National Vaccination Committee (NIG), see current Vaccination Schedule „Impfplan".
Vaccines and drugs for the treatment of COVID-19 are predominantly approved through the European Centralized Procedure. The current status of the can be found on the website of the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
Product information of approved COVID-19 drugs in all EU languages can also be found in the European Commission Register.
Current information from the BASG
Additional information related to the BASG tasks concerning COVID-19 can also be found on the pages.
- CHMP Meeting Highlights-BASG: Monthly updates from the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- Information from BASG on medical devices
- Reporting of adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination or failure to achieve a protective effect
- Official news of the BASG on COVID-19
- Supply, distribution restrictions
- Clinical studies and COVID-19