The evolution of the spread of coronavirus creates a very dynamic situation that requires continuous assessment and, if necessary, short-term adjustments to new circumstances.
For up-to-date information, we recommend that you visit the websites of the relevant competent authorities:
General information on the coronavirus, questions and answers, news on the current COVID-19 situation can be found on the website of the Ministry of Health, the AGES and the Medical Association.
For application recommendations of the Austrian National Vaccination Committee (NIG), see "Anwendungsempfehlungen des Nationalen Impfgremiums".
Current measures can be found on the website of the Ministry of Health.
If you have any problems with the e-vaccination certificate or any of your vaccination certificates, please contact: https://www.ages.at/service/service-gruener-pass/.
Vaccines and drugs for the treatment of COVID-19 are predominantly approved through the European Centralized Procedure. The current status of the can be found on the website of the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
Product information of approved COVID-19 drugs in all EU languages can also be found in the European Commission Register.
Current information from the BASG
On the subpages "COVID-19 Vaccines" and "COVID-19 Therapeutics", current information from the BASG on the currently approved drugs is published.
Additional information related to the BASG tasks concerning COVID-19 can also be found on the pages.
- CHMP Meeting Highlights-BASG: Monthly updates from the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- Information from BASG on medical devices
- Reporting of adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination or failure to achieve a protective effect
- Official news of the BASG on COVID-19
- Supply, distribution restrictions
- Clinical studies and COVID-19