System requirements for electronic submission
The following hardware is required to use the electronic reporting system:
- Computer: You need a computer (e.g. PC, notebook) with Internet access. Screen resolution: An optimal screen display is achieved with 1024 x 768 pixels and 256 colours or higher.
- Internet access: ISDN/ADSL access or telephone dial-up modem access: For ISDN or ADSL access, an ISDN or ADSL connection including access equipment is required. For a telephone dial-up modem access, a telephone connection, a modem and modem driver software are required. The best response times are achieved with a high-quality Internet access (e.g. ADSL).
The following software is required for use:
- Operating system: No specific operating system is required.
- Web browser: The latest browser version should always be used. The latest version can be downloaded from the browser manufacturer's website. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Additional software: No additional software is required. To view PDF documents, Adobe® Reader software is required, which can be downloaded free of charge from the Internet.
Only documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) are accepted. The maximum file size is 10MB. The data transfer is encrypted by SSL - please pay attention to the certificate in your browser!
This is how you check an encrypted internet page for authenticity:
- Double-click on the lock symbol of the Internet browser.
- Depending on the Internet browser you use, you will either see the certification data immediately or only after clicking on "View". Check here the validity of the certificate and whether the Internet address matches the opened page.