The public registers provide information on the current status of the continuous process of revaluation.
- The Austrian Medicinal Product Index lists all medicinal products authorised in Austria. Here you will also find the current version of the instructions for use (package insert), the summary of product characteristics for health professionals, and the BASG assessment report on this product.
- The Medicine Shortages Catalogue presents all reported procedures concerning shortages - it is therefore the common register.
- The Catalogue according to the regulation on ensuring the supply of medicinal products is restricted to those proprietary medicinal products which have been banned from parallel export after review by the BASG.
- The Register of pharmaceutical companies authorised according to §63 AMG contains all establishments manufacturing, controlling or placing on the market medicinal products.
- Under "Register of retailers" you will find the pharmaceutical wholesaler with the BASG.
- Under "Internet pharmacies" you will find the Internet pharmacies registered in Austria.
- Non-interventional studies are included in the NIS register.
- All BASG decisions since 31.07.2013 are listed under BASG announcements and BASG votes (for previous decisions consult this link).