Veterinary Antimicrobial Consumption
Recording and reporting the use of veterinary antibiotics
The new application report is available for the year 2023 as a separate data set. The option to submit this report is going to be available for the first time by 31.03.2024.
It has the same content as the current dispensing notification; the only difference concerns the “type of notification".
The report contents are: DeclarantID, year of declaration, type of declaration, Hapo_Id, LFBIS, registration number, type of animal, type of use, annual sum of quantity and unit of application.
- The updated catalogue values for data collection in your software are available now.
- The new reporting interface in the AGES eServices will be available from mid-2023.
Information offer for practice software providers
Practice software providers have the opportunity to subscribe to our distribution list in order to receive updates on new developments. Please contact us at email@example.com.
The online reporting system is available.
If you have any questions or would like to be informed about technical innovations (updated catalogue values, updated diagrams, etc.), please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A description of all steps, from the registration to the delivery of your file can be found under the following links: graphic representation
1) Link to user registration.
The following documents are required for registration:
- Proof of administrator authorization (LoA), please use the following form
- Company proof, an informal signed letter with the TÄHAPO ID is sufficient.
2) Link to e-Service portal for message payment
Notes on the delivery and application message:
- If you report as a veterinary medicine chest yourself (own portal access), your TÄHAPO ID must be entered in the XML for the elements notifier id and pharmacy_id. A hotline / bundler has its own notifier id and then collects messages for multiple pharmacy_id numbers. See also FAQ.
- A "." must be used for decimal places.
The following TÄHAPO IDs are to be used for the following organisations when submitting notifications:
- for public pharmacies: PA 01234 00000
- for pharmacies of the Austrian Armed Forces: MA 05555 00000
- for the Anstaltsapotheke VMU Vienna: UA 09999 00000
- for the spanische Hofreitschule: SA0000000001
- for the Tierquartier Wien: SA0000000002
- for the Firma Garant: SA0000000003
The following VIS numbers have been created in VIS and are to be used for notifications where affected keepers cannot provide a VIS number.
- X399361 Dummy farm Equidae
- X399388 Dummy operation for small ruminants
- X399396 Dummy operation domestic poultry
- X399418 Dummy operation farm game