PHAROS user group
The IT-System PHAROS was introduced at AGES MEA in July 2013. Since then many industry users have used the online electronic services.
AGES MEA wants to extend the functionalities step-by-step und therefore introduced 2014 a PHAROS User Group with following tasks:
- Collection of requirements, consolidation within industry and definition of priorities
- Consolidation with AGES MEA
- Organisation of user tests
- Approval of IT-implementations
The PHAROS-User-Group meets approx.. 2 times a year and will be organised by Georg Neuwirther (AGES MEA). Michael Sander took over the organisation of industry members.
Current members are:
- Birgit Hirschbichler, Fresenius Kabi Austria GmbH
- Christina Höglinger, Merck Sharp & Dohme Ges.m.b.H.
- Bettina Huber, Octapharma Handelsgesellschaft m.b.H.
- F. Michael Obereigner, Amomed Pharma GmbH
- Verena Schiefermüller, Bayer Austria Gesellschaft m.b.H.
- Julia Slaje, Takeda Pharma Ges.m.b.H.
- Helga Tieben, PHARMIG (externe Organisation)
- Johanna Wallner, Abbvie GmbH
AGES MEA is represented by:
- Alexander Ertl
- Beate Gasser
- Georg Neuwirther
- Peter Platzer
- Susanne Stotter
Please contact us for any questions regarding the PHAROS-User-Group or if you want to bring in new requirements. Georg Neuwirther or Michael Sander will process your queries. (michael.sanderpharmigat or georg.neuwirtheragesat)