Counterfeit medicines - undeclared active ingredients in various potency enhancers
The BASG warns against potency enhancers seized in Austria that contain undeclared synthetic active pharmaceutical ingredients, such as sildenafil or tadalafil.
The following products were marketed as purely natural dietary supplements - especially for men -. However, during an investigation by the Austrian Official Medicines Control Laboratory (OMCL), the undeclared synthetic active pharmaceutical ingredients sildenafil or tadalafil were detected:
- GOLD Q7 BITKISEL KARISIMLI MACUN (Sildenafil)
- evelie® HILTI MAKE LOVE Wonderfull Honey (Sildenafil)
- Royal Honey VIP (Sildenafil)
- GOLD Q7 Wonderfull Honey VIP (Sildenafil)
- GOLD Q7 CHOCOLATE (Sildenafil)
- ERKEXiN® YOU ARE HARDER NOW (Sildenafil)
- MR. FILGO Jel Chocolate (Tadalafil)
- Melinia honey mix cream Chocolate (Tadalafil)
- ROYAL CHOCOLATE HERBAL MIXED CHOCOLATE (Sildenafil)
The intake of unknown active pharmaceutical ingredients poses a significant risk to health; any adverse reactions may not be recognized or are recognized too late or cannot be treated adequately.
If you have any information about this or other, possibly illegal products, please contact the body responsible for combating illegality (Enforcement Section) of the Federal Office for Safety in Health Care at email@example.com.